Bach Long Company will work with customers to learn about the standard model of a clean room and clean room construction process.
To meet 5 standards of 1 clean room: Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, Cleanliness, Cross-contamination.
A standard model of a cleanroom must ensure the following:
*. Architectural space.
*. HAVC system.
*. M&E electrical system (heavy power, light power and fire alarm).
*. Water supply and drainage system.
*. Clean room equipment
I. Architectural plan: Floor - Wall - Tran
1. Clean room floor:
Epoxy painted floor
Currently, there are 2 types of Epoxy conventional or antistatic.
Epoxy primer for clean rooms is the best solution to protect concrete floors for industrial cleanroom floors. Used mainly for floors such as: clean rooms, laboratories, electrical - electronic floors, food technology floors or confectionery beverages, pharmaceutical factories, ... because of their ability to withstand chemicals. highly destructive and bleaching properties.
Vinyl flooring is the common name of the product line from PVC (Polyvinylclorua), Nowadays commonly known as PVC (vinyl), which is a synthetic thermoplastic resin based on vinyl. PVC is produced from crude oil or man-made from the chemical ingredients of table salt.
Vinyl flooring is often used in places such as factories, hospitals, computer rooms, control rooms, clean rooms, operating rooms, pharmacies, food processing rooms, cosmetic factories, power plants. , electrical room transformer stations of buildings….
2. Walls and ceilings.
- Type 1: EPS panel is covered by two corrugated iron or stainless steel, in the middle is EPS foam.
- Type 2: PU panel panels are insulating panels with PU (polyurethane) insulation core.
Type 3: Fireproof rockwool panel also known as insulating rockwol panel. These are popular applications for fire protection.
Like fire retardant paint, rockwool panel fire retardant thanks to the paint outside and combined with fiberglass.
II. HAVC system.
- Inlet gas cluster: Prevent insects, rain, dust.
- Absorbent: Reduce noise during operation.
- Air control valve: Adjust the air flow to control flow, pressure.
- Control valve: adjust the amount of air.
- Coil heating: Heat the air to the right temperature.
- Cold coil: cools the air to the necessary temperature, the moisture in the cold air condenses to help separate the moisture and reduce the humidity of the fresh air flowing into the clean room.
- Humidifying cluster: If the humidity of the air is too low compared to the humidity in the clean room, the humidifying cluster will increase the air humidity accordingly.
- Membrane filter: Removes particles of predetermined size and / or microorganisms. There are two types of membranes:
• Coarse filtration: the filter of the AHU equipment, helps remove large particles
• Fine filtration: HEPA filter, commonly used H13 type, helps to remove small particles and / or microorganisms.
- Wind pipe: conduct gas in the system.
The HVAC system consists of three main cycles:
• Supply Air: This cycle helps to supply air into the room, the air here is composed of cold air and hot air.
• Return Air: return new air.
• Exhaust Air: The air is not clean, not quality is discharged to the outside, which is usually discharged in restrooms.
III. M&E electrical system (heavy power, light power and fire alarm).
*. Heavy power includes:
Main power supply: is the main power supply system, including medium voltage cabinets, medium voltage lines, 24kV / 0.4kV transformers and main switchboards (called MSB, main switch board). There may be additional (Automatic Voltage Regulator System: Automatic Voltage Regulator System, abbreviated to AVR).
• System of distribution cabinets: Submain power supply
• Living lighting system: Lighting
• Socket system: Socket outlet
• Incident lighting system: Emergency lighting
• Grounding system: Earthing system
• Lightning protection system: Lightning protection system
*. Light power includes:
• Lan network system and Internet: Data network system
• Telephone system: Telephone system
• Security monitoring system: Security & Supervisior system
• PA system (public address system) ...
*. Automatic fire alarm system: Helps timely detect fire and explosion incidents and promptly alarm to minimize damage in case of a fire.
What is a fire alarm system?
• Fire alarm system is a system of automatic detection and notification of fire locations (according to Vietnamese standard TCVN 5738-2001).
• Automatic fire alarm system includes: Fire alarm center, fire detectors, (bell, lamp, push button combination) and other peripheral devices ...
Fire protection system is divided into 2 systems: FA system (Fire Alarm - also known as fire alarm system) and FP System (Fire Protection - also known as fire protection system).
V. Water supply and drainage system.
RO water is water produced by reverse osmosis technology RO (reverse osmosis). This technology uses microfiltration membranes to filter water at the molecular level. With a membrane size of 0.0001 micromet, most metals, organic substances, bacteria ... cannot pass through. Water filtered with reverse osmosis mechanism will flow into a strong flow due to the difference in pressure, this flow pushes residue and impurities to the lower pressure and the clean water goes to another filter level.
BECAUSE. Clean room equipment.
The equipment, utensils and tools in the clean room are one of the important factors that determine the quality of the clean room.
B - Construction process of 1 clean room:
Step 1: Receive information and conduct field surveys.
After receiving information, Bach Long will send experts directly to meet customers to survey and measure parameters at the location to be installed. Based on the needs of the customer we will give a preliminary plan at the project to the Client.
Step 2: Design drawing.
After the preliminary plan is agreed by the customer and based on the actual survey parameters about the structure, area, pressure, level of air circulation ... we will redesign into a drawing. complete clean room system techniques from structure, installation equipment, installation location, airflow in and out ... to meet the requirements of the project and customers.
We will send the drawing to the Client within 1 to 2 working days. Depending on the size of Customers we can send drawings faster than the specified time.
Step 3: Carry out the quotation and installation.
Based on the clean room design agreed with the customer, the staff will conduct extraction, quote, and propose a few construction plans that are in line with the financial and technical standards of the clean room for the project. .
During the construction of the cleanroom, we have a separate expert supervising each stage to ensure the specifications and standards.
Step 4: Conduct acceptance and put into use.
After completing the construction of the clean room, we will conduct a test run for the customer. Running time depends on requirements and standards of clean rooms.
In case the customer needs 3 down to measure the parameters, we will contact or provide information on behalf of the customer for the customer to actively contact.
Step 5: Carry out maintenance works according to initial commitments with customers.
With a team of highly skilled staff, we consult and follow the requirements of customers! Hotline 09 31 43 54 54- firstname.lastname@example.org. Air Purification Technology - The first choice for clean room projects.