What is a standard clean room?
Standard clean room
The first standard of a clean room is the content of dust, that is, the content of dust particles suspended in the air is controlled. If we compare it figuratively, the diameter of a human hair is about 100um, the dust in the room can be from 0.5 to 50um in diameter.
1. An important international standard for clean rooms
Clean room standards were first introduced in 1963 in the United States, and have now become common standards for the world. These are standards that specify the amount of particulate matter per unit volume of air. It is divided into levels of dust size and room type determined by the number of particles larger than 0.5 um in a volume of 1 cubic foot of air in the room.
2. Federal Standard 209 Standard, 1963
This standard was first defined in 1963 as 209 and then continuously improved, completed versions 209A, 209B until 209E.
3. Federal Standard 209 E standard 1992
This standard defines the content of suspended dust in air in standard cubic meters. The clean room classification is determined on a log scale of dust content with a diameter greater than 0.5 / mum. It is shown in the FS 209E standard table as follows:
4. ISO 14644-1 standard
The International Standards Organization has set standards for clean rooms of international standards. The ISO 14644-1 standard, released in 1999, is called "Air Cleanness Classification".
In particular, the level of air pollution in the room depends on the dust particles generated in the room activities, not just the fixed number in the room. Therefore, the room standards always require a continuous cleaning system, which specifies the number of people and activities allowed to be performed in the room.
There are also different regulations on specific characteristics and characteristics of each industry.
For the electronics industry in Vietnam, clean room is still a new concept and has not been widely applied. However, in fact today, there are many factories building clean rooms to meet the strict standards of products for business partners in the markets of Japan, Korea, China, USA and other countries. in Europe ...
Application of clean room level:
1) Type 1 (Cleanroom Class 1)
- Room type of factories manufacturing integrated circuits with micro-size technology
2) Class 10 (Cleanroom Class 10)
- Room type of semiconductor factories used to produce integrated circuits with width less than 2 ILm.
3) Type 100 (Cleanroom Class 100)
- Room type requires no bacteria, dust for use in the production of sterile injections.
- Type of tissue transplant surgery room.
- Postoperative room type after bone tissue surgery.
4) Type 1000 (Cleanroom Class 1000)
- Type of room producing high quality optical equipment.
- Type of room manufacturing ultra-small size bearings.
5) Class 10,000 (Cleanroom Class 10,000)
- Assembly room of hydraulic, pneumatic equipment, auxiliary control valves, timing devices and high-quality actuators.
- Room type for use in the manufacture of sterile injections.
6) Type 100,000 (Cleanroom Class 100,000)
- Type of room used for optical work.
- Room type used to assemble electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Types of rooms used to manufacture pharmaceuticals and foodstuffs.
Image 1 clean room producing mobile phones.
With a team of cadres, highly skilled workers We advise and follow customer requirements! Hotline 0909 820 279 - email@example.com. Air Purification Technology - WHERE TO SUPPLY THE BEST PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT FOR CLEAN ROOM IN VIETNAM